Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hello everyone!!!

I wanted to stop in and say hello to my customers, family, friends, followers, and lurkers.... On Monday, my friend Lou from http://louceel.blogspot.com/ came to one of my Monday night meetings. He's a great artist, computer whiz, writer and photographer and of course blogger. I thought he could give us some insight and help on how to run your blog smoothly. It was great!!! He had a lot of information that was very helpful and useful. He gave me a shout out on his blog and I want to say thank you and welcome to his friends that stop by and take a look at some of my work. I have a new way at looking at my blog now and I come to realize I want to be a little more personal. I want you to get to know me and see why I love what I do. So I'm trying to come up with some posting ideas. Don't worry I will be posting your sneak peaks for my wonderful clients. It will be hard to fit it all in...maybe it will help me get more scheduled :) But until I get used to my new blogging schedule bare with me. So far I have is - My kids Monday. I will be updating with pictures of course on how my family is doing and show how fast they are growing. The next day is Off topic Wednesday. This I will just post whatever comes to me. And for those that know me personally it could be very random because my mind is always racing with ideas...useless and helpful at times. :) I will be trying this starting next week.

hugs to you!
Dawn

1 comment:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

I'm here from Lou's. Your photography is beautiful!