Friday, May 30, 2008

have a great weekend!

Well the weather was weird this week huh??? I didn't get to take any pictures this week so I was kind of going through withdrawal. Anyway, I was on my way to my twinkie's(my twin Debbie) house in Shorewood and I pass this bridge on RT59 all the time. I've been wanting to stop and take some shots on there for some time so this time I stopped and started snapping some pictures of my son Steven hanging out on the bridge. I love how they turned out. I will be making frequent stops here!! I got my fix on taking pictures and some more pictures of my son!! HE actually sat pretty well....I'm known as "the mamarazzi", my kids run every time the camera comes out! If anyone's interested in capturing some moments there shoot me a e-mail or call and we can set up a time.


toodles and enjoy!
Dawn

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Great video! I like how it turned out. Of course I would love to have pics of my kids done there....

Love your twinkie-Debbie

Davis Family said...

Very cute pictures! I love your videos so much that I had yo check out the animoto site... very cool.
:) Krista